1. Presidium is an established, well-respected brand with a proven track record for imparting quality education
2. We are the fastest growing chain of schools in Delhi-NCR
3. The school is backed by an experienced, highly-qualified team in the education industry
4. As a franchisee, you gain the goodwill and prestige of your community and society
5. You will own an enterprise that brings profits and remains recession-proof
6. You get work satisfaction and a tremendous sense of achievement
1. The backing of, and association with, a respected brand in education
2. Access to proven and tested education methodology and study materials
3. The benefit of our experience, expertise and R&D
4. 100% assistance in setting up the infrastructure and training of staff
5. Immediate launch of the school
6. Design of curriculum, promotional materials and advertisements
7. Full support in recruitment, training of staff and marketing
1. I ALREADY OWN A SCHOOL. CAN I CHANGE IT INTO A PRESIDIUM SCHOOL?
Of course you can. Contact us to take this forward.
2. HOW MUCH INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED?
The initial investment depends on the area, the number of students the school is targeting and the fee structure. Further an amount also has to be set aside as working capital for the initial years. Needless to say, the cost will vary depending on the location, size, what other schools charge, and how upmarket the areas is, etc.
3. CAN I START WITH A MINIMUM INVESTMENT NOW, AND INCREASE IT LATER?
No. Simply because the school has to be launched with all facilities, and for this the investment has to be upfront.
4. WILL THERE BE HIDDEN COSTS?
Certainly not! Our dealings are totally transparent. As a franchisee, you gain the goodwill and prestige of your community and society.
5. HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO PAY AS FRANCHISE FEE?
The fee consists of two components - a license fee and a percentage of the revenue. The license fee is to be paid at the time of signing of agreement.
6. HOW DOES ONE SELECT A LOCATION FOR THE SCHOOL? ARE THERE ANY CONDITIONS?
The school should be at a place where students can have easy access. Other considerations include land size, accessibility, visibility, neighbourhood, and presence of competition, etc.
7. CAN I EXPECT YOU TO HELP ME FIND A SUITABLE LOCATION?
Yes. We can help you identify a suitable location.
8. EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF LAND IS REQUIRED? PLEASE SPECIFY WHETHER IT IS RESIDENTIAL, AGRICULTURAL, INSTITUTIONAL OR COMMERCIAL.
As long as the land has the sanction of the local civic authorities (or if the conversion is allowed), any land is fine.
9. WHAT ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BUILDING?
The building will be constructed according to our architect’s specifications.
10. DO I NEED CONSENT FROM THE AUTHORITIES? AND HOW DO I GET THE CBSE BOARD RECOGNITION?
You will need recognition from the state government and the affiliation from CBSE. We will assist you with the process.
11. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO OPEN A SCHOOL?
Anything from 2 to 12 months, depending on the infrastructural facilities and everything like furniture, recruitment, training, and school equipment, etc. has to be organized.
12. WHAT ABOUT THE TEACHERS AND STAFF? WILL I HAVE TO HIRE THEM?
We will take care of the entire recruitment and training of the staff. Their remuneration will also be set by us.
13. WHAT ABOUT BOOKS, UNIFORM AND STUDY MATERIALS? WHO WILL PROVIDE THEM?
We will take care of all this. We have our own suppliers and in-house capabilities to deliver all this.
14. HOW MUCH IS THE SCHOOL FEES?
The fee has several components: Admission Fee, Annual Charges, Monthly Fee and other charges. The exact amount in each varies from location to location, depending on the cost of real estate, overheads and the paying capacity of the people in the area.
15. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RUN A SCHOOL?
One can arrive at the figure by taking into account salaries of staff, and other expenses like electricity, telephones, taxes, maintenance, marketing and advertising, etc.
16. HOW MANY STUDENTS CAN I EXPECT?
This entirely depends in the location, the presence of competition, the reputation the school enjoys, etc. We will also support in promoting the school, through advertising and marketing activities.
17. HOW LONG IS THE TERM OF A FRANCHISE AGREEMENT?
The franchise agreement is done for a period of 45 years. This can be renewed again.
Land area: For setting up a school in a city, you should have a land of not less than one acre, with the building and space for having a playground. In case of leased property, the lease has to be for at least 45 years.
Other than land, you are also required to provide for the cost of construction which includes the furniture and interiors. You also need to set aside an amount as working capital for the initial years.